The Hilton Hotel in St. Julians is arguably the best hotel in Malta. The Hilton simply offers the best accommodation and the highest standards of service in Malta. The Hotel overlooks an exclusive yacht marina and three private outdoor pools surrounded by palm trees and sand.
Full air conditioning, fully-equipped mini bar, 4 pools including one indoor pool, babysitting service, electronic door locks, cleaning service, hair and beauty salon, jet ski, cable TV, concierge service, scuba diving, squash facilities, business center, fitness center, tennis courts, secretary service, sauna, Merkanti beach club, currency exchange, steam room, water sports, disability-friendly facilities, wellness and spa, and a diving center.
Deluxe Rooms - per room, per night, and on room only basis
|Room Type||January to March 2023 and November to December 2023||April and May 2023||June to October 2023||November and December 2023|
|Deluxe Garden View Room|
|Deluxe Marina View Room|
|Deluxe Sea View Room|
Full Buffet Breakfast supplement (served at Oceana Restaurant): €22.00 per adult, per night.
Important notes for all guests of Hilton Malta:
All above rates are quoted in Euros(€) per room per night and inclusive of 7% VAT
- Parking facilities are available at a discounted rate from the hotel reception.
- Complimentary access to the Livingwell Health Club.
- Infants/children from 0 to 12 years will be accommodated on a complimentary basis on the same board basis reserved by the parent/s when sharing the same room.
- Complimentary unlimited WIFI
- Children aged 13+ years will be considered adults and will be charged a supplement of €30.00 per child, per night when sharing a room