Internships in Malta
Our internship programmes in Malta provide you with the opportunity to gain practical work experience, improve your English, and discover the beautiful Mediterranean island of Malta.
Maltalingua is a registered centre for ERASMUS, PON, and other EU work placement internships programmes. Funding is available for travel and living costs and, as our internships are mostly unpaid, we advise applying for funds through one of the available sponsorship schemes. We can assist and will support you through your application.
What is an Internship?
In the modern job market, an internship is an ideal way to gain valuable experience and professional training which will prepare you for your career. Internships are also a good way to improve your skills and provide you with the opportunity to experiment before your future career.
Choosing your Internship
The first step in choosing the ideal internship for yourself is to assess your own personal situation.
- Are you looking for internships that will help you experiment before your future career?
- Are you looking to retrain and change careers?
- Are you interested in part-time work while you study or a full-time internship?
- Have you already settled on your career path and are you looking to gain practical experience in a specific area?
If you’re already clear on the above, your final task is to decide when and where.
Why Choose Malta?
Why Choose Maltalingua?
Maltalingua can offer you the opportunity to combine a part-time internship in your chosen sector with an English course, or a full-time internship, in various sectors including:
- Administration and office assistance
- Event management and Group leading
- Various other tailor-made internships are also available
If you would like to hear more about our internships or have any questions, get in touch by filling the form below!
Our internship programme is run and supported by our partner InternshipsMalta.