2, Birkirkara Hill
(Mon-Fri: 08.30 - 17.30)
Tel: (00356) 2742 7570
Fax: (00356) 2742 7571
Ministry of Education EFL Licence: 275/MB36
Company registration number: C54574
VAT Number: 20639232
§5 General information obligations
(1) Service providers have to keep the following information easily recognizable, immediately accessible and continuously available on business-like teleservices generally offered for monetary compensation:
1. The name and address under which they have registered with local authorities, in case of legal entities also their legal forms, the individual authorized to represent the entity and, insofar as statements about the entity's capital are being made, its share and basic capital as well as the sum of all outstanding deposits if not all monetary deposits have been paid in,
2. Information that enables quick electronic contact and immediate communication with them, including the electronic mail address,
3. Insofar as the service is offered as part of an activity that requires official licensing, information regarding the controlling authority responsible,
4. The trade register, register of associations, partnership register or cooperative register they have entered, and the respective registration number,
5. Insofar as the service is being rendered by pursuing a profession that, according to article 1 letter d of Directive 89/48/EEC of the Council from December 21st 1988 on general regulations for recognizing university diplomas that constitute a professional education of no less than three years in addition to Directive 97/38/EC of the Commission from July 20th 1997 (OJ EC no. L 184 p. 31),
a) the chamber to which the service provider belongs,
b) the legal title of the profession and the governing authority that has granted this professional title,
c) the name of relevant professional regulations and how these can be accessed.
6. In cases in which they possess a VAT ID in accordance with §27a of the VAT code or an economic identification number in accordance with §139c of the statutory levies code, a declaration of the said number,
7. In the case of corporations, joint-stock companies and limited liability companies that are in the process of liquidation, a declaration to this effect.
(2) Further information duties in accordance with other legal provisions remain untouched.
1. Limitation of liability
The contents of this website have been created with great diligence. However, the operator does not guarantee the validity, completeness and actuality of the provided contents. The use of this website's contents occurs at the user's own peril.
2. External links
This website contains linkage to a third-party website(s) ("external links"). These websites are subject to the liability of their respective operators. The operator has controlled the contents of external links for possible legal infractions before first inserting the links. At that point, no violations of the law were apparent. The operator has no influence over the current and future development and contents of linked pages. The usage of external links does not lead to an appropriation of the contents of external links by the operator. A permanent control of external links is unreasonable for the operator without further notice of legal infractions. Upon notice of such infractions, however, external links will be terminated immediately.
3. Copyrights and ancillary copyrights
The contents published on this website are subject to German copyright law. Each use of copyrighted material not expressly permitted by German copyright law requires the written consent of a provider or right holder. This particularly applies to multiplication, editing, translation, storage, use and reproduction of contents in databases or other electronic media and systems. Contents and rights of third parties are being labelled as such. The unlawful multiplication or circulation of single contents or entire pages is not allowed and punishable by law. Only the production of copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use is allowed.
The depiction of this website in external frames is only permissible after written consent has been given.
4.1. By visiting the operator's website, information about the access (date, time, pages viewed) can be saved. This information is not connected to personal data but is being anonymized. It is being analyzed for statistical purposes only. These data are not being passed on to third parties for commercial or non-commercial uses.
4.2. Further personal data are only being logged if you state them voluntarily, e.g. for making a request or a reservation.
4.3. These personal data are only being used to answer your requests and fulfil contractual duties as well as for purposes of technical administration.
4.4. Permission for the use, processing and circulation of these data for marketing purposes can be revoked at any time by mailing a corresponding request to Maltalingua Ltd. 2, Birkirkara Hill, St. Julians
Malta, or by sending an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org