Maltalingua is on the lookout for talented, motivated team players that seek a position within an organisation that focuses on the bigger picture - It’s our people that make us special.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
EFL Teachers - Teaching English Positions in Malta
Full and part-time applicants should either hold a TEFL, CELTA, or DELTA qualification (or equivalent). We are keen to employ friendly, outgoing teachers who are motivated, innovative, organised, and able to work as a team. We focus on team-building with in-house teacher development. Remuneration is competitive.
- To teach general English to levels ranging from A1-C1
- To also teach Business English and/or IELTS (optional)
- To teach private students at levels between A1-C1
- To take teach conversation and pronunciation club.
- To attend weekly teacher meetings
- To attend regular in-house CPD sessions
- Attractive salary package
- Paid Work Visa and Health insurance for non-EU candidates
- Initial deposit free accommodation with bills included (subject to availability)
- Flight contribution up to €250
- End of year bonus
- Free airport transfer
- TEFL, CELTA, DELTA or equivalent.
- University degree considered an asset.
- Entry level teachers accepted – paid training programme provided.
Discover more about teaching English as a career with Maltalingua
Applications should be sent with a CV and cover letter to our academic team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Multilingual Student Support / Front Office Administrator (Czech)
Maltalingua English Language School is looking to recruit a native multilingual student support / front office administrator to assist with inbound enquiries and customer service available on a full-time basis. Based in St. Julian’s, Maltalingua is an EAQUALS-accredited English Language School and has grown quickly and earned a reputation for quality. It has been shortlisted as one of the top Language Schools in Europe multiple times.
- Candidates must have a high level of fluency in English and Czech, any other languages are considered an asset;
- Fluency in any other languages would be an advantage;
- Applicants will need to have prior customer service, sales, and/or experience in the hospitality industry (reservations, front-of-house, etc.);
- The position will require you to process bookings so attention to detail is paramount.
Applications should be sent in English, with a suitable cover letter to email@example.com
Group Leaders & Animators
Maltalingua is recruiting enthusiastic and sociable group leaders/animators who care about the well-being of our young students. The positions are ideal for those who are looking for work experience in the education and travel sector. Applicants must be at least 18 years old, fluent in English, and comfortable with flexible working hours. Although we are primarily looking for adventurous group leaders, we expect responsible candidates we can rely on. If you think you are the person you are looking for and would like to join our international team, please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maltalingua is looking to provide our adult students with a home away from home. We are looking for families who are caring and are more than willing to make our students feel welcome. Accommodation is a very important part of the service we provide and we hope all our students leave Malta with a positive impression. Hosts must be within a 15 min walk from the school, which is located near the City of London Pub just off Balluta Bay. Rates vary accordingly. Please send applications to email@example.com or call us at (00356) 2742 7570.
Internships - Work Placement
Maltalingua is offering part-time and full-time internships in a variety of sectors to interested and motivated individuals. Our internship programmes give you the chance to practice your English, gain valuable work experience and explore the beautiful island of Malta. Discover more about our internships here.