The Maltese islands are situated at the heart of the Mediterranean; and as such we naturally focus on activities which involve sun, sea and swimming! Our active learning programme also encompasses cultural excursions and entertaining evenings.
- Welcome party
- Boat trips to the island of Comino and the Blue Lagoon
- Free access to our Beach Club
- Use of canoes, paddle boats and snorkelling equipment
- Cultural tours to UNESCO world heritage sites
- Junior evening parties
- Isle of MTV concert 27 June 2018
- Football, volleyball and treasure hunt competitions
- Banana Boat, Jet skis, waterskiing, sailing, windsurfing, kite boarding and scuba diving*
*Although we negotiate low rates for motorised activities there is an additional service and fuel charge on these items. Parental consent is required.
All seasonal attractions and activities are within easy reach of our schools making Maltalingua a conveniently located school.
To welcome and improve integration to all newcomers we organize a welcome party every week at our Beach Club. Here, students can get to know other international students and make new friends.
All activities are conducted in English and supervised by our international team of teachers, group leaders and entertainers.