By applying for the scholarship one agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- The scholarship Is being run by Maltalingua Ltd. 2, Boxer House, B’kara Hill, St. Julians, Malta.
- The scholarship includes four weeks Standard English course + IELTS preparation courses, four weeks accommodation in a school apartment’s shared twin room, and airport transfer.
- In order to take part in the scholarship, the applicant must be 18 years old or over at the time of application.
- The scholarship is not open to employees (or members of their immediate family) of Maltalingua Ltd.
- In order to apply for the scholarship, one must fill the form on the website and leave their full name and e-mail address.
- Maltalingua accepts only one entry per person.
- The participants will be chosen by the members of Maltalingua Ltd. marketing team on an arbitrary basis and their decision is final.
- Entries for the scholarship are open all year round. Maltalingua Ltd. reserves the right to amend the scholarship end date at any time.
- The competition runs from the 18th of January until the 25th of July 2022. Maltalingua Ltd. reserves the right to decide each time how many persons will be granted the scholarship at a given time.
- The participants will be announced on our website and Facebook page as well as notified by e-mail.
- By taking part in the scholarship the participant agrees to take part in such promotional activity and material as Maltalingua Ltd. may require.
- The scholarship is not transferable to another person.
- The scholarship and none of its parts are exchangeable for money or any other prize.
- The participant can choose the dates for the scholarship within the time frame determined by Maltalingua Ltd.
- The participant is subject to Maltalingua Ltd. General Terms and Conditions.
- Maltalingua Ltd. Reserves the right to amend these rules at any time by publishing changes on our website.
- Any personal information communicated to Maltalingua is kept within the organisation in accordance with the Data Protection Act.