Scholarship Terms and Conditions
By applying for the scholarship one agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- The scholarship Is being run by Maltalingua Ltd. 2, Boxer House, B’kara Hill, St. Julians, Malta.
- The scholarship includes two weeks Standard English course, two weeks accommodation in a school apartment’s shared twin room and airport transfer.
- In order to take part in the scholarship, the applicant must be 18 years old or over at the time of application.
- The scholarship is not open to employees (or members of their immediate family) of Maltalingua Ltd.
- In order to apply for the scholarship, one must fill the form on the website and leave their full name and e-mail address.
- Maltalingua accepts only one entry per person.
- The participants will be chosen by the members of Maltalingua Ltd. marketing team on an arbitrary basis and their decision is final.
- Entries for the scholarship are open all year round. Maltalingua Ltd. reserves the right to amend the scholarship end date at any time.
- The participant or participants will be announced every 6 months starting with March 2019. Maltalingua Ltd. reserves the right to decide each time how many persons will be granted the scholarship at a given time.
- The participants will be announced on our website and Facebook page as well as notified by e-mail.
- By taking part in the scholarship the participant agrees to take part in such promotional activity and material as Maltalingua Ltd. may require.
- The scholarship is not transferable to another person.
- The scholarship and none of its parts are exchangeable for money or any other prize.
- The participant can choose the dates for the scholarship within the time frame determined by Maltalingua Ltd.
- The participant is subject to Maltalingua Ltd. General Terms and Conditions.
- Maltalingua Ltd. Reserves the right to amend these rules at any time by publishing changes on our website.
- Any personal information communicated to Maltalingua is kept within the organisation in accordance with the Data Protection Act.